VOO Photo/Video Submission
Thank you for entering the 2013 Voice of the Ocean Competition. Find here all the necessary information you require to send us your fabulous work. Good luck!
Coral Reef Artwork Specifications
We do not accept original artworks. If you are one of the lucky shortlisted, we will contact you for further steps. For the first round, just submit a digital photo or scan of the artwork.
- Shoot in optimal light conditions
- Avoid over- or underexposure
- Framed pictures with glas cover: Avoid light reflections on the glas
- Choose a good shooting angle to avoid too much distortion
- Color Mode: RGB
- File Format: JPG (we do not process RAW files)
- JPG Compression: High Quality (low compression)
- Dimensions: 14"/35cm/4100px in the longest dimension (regardless of whether it is a portrait or landscape image) with at least 300dpi in resolution.
- Format: Any QuickTime supported format (mpg, mov, mp4, m4v)
- Apect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9 (prefered)
- Video Encoding: HD (prefered), PAL or NTSC
Name each file according to the following template:
Categories: CR (Coral Reef Artwork)/PT (Photo)/VD (Video)
Reference#: Find your reference/entry number in your PayPal transaction or confirmation email
- Create a folder with your reference number (applicable for photos only).
- Collect your images in this folder (applicable for photos only)
- Create a compressed archive file (ZIP, SIT or RAR) of the folder (applicable for photos only)
- Submit the archive/video file to voo(at)asiandiver.com
- Wait for a notification. We will check and confirm every single submission. if you will not hear from us within one week after your submission, please contact us. Don't forget to include your reference number.
Please note: For environmental reasons, the preferred method of entry is electronically. However, if this method is not possible due to slow/limited internet connection, you can physically submit your images on CD to:
Asian Geographic Magazines
VOO 2014 Photo/Video Competition
20 Bedok South Road
Please remember to indicate your name, email address, and phone number on submitted CDs/DVDs. CDs/DVDs will not be returned after the competition.